ALLUSION ON SONG

Title: "Love Story" 

Artist: Taylor Swift. 

Example of allusion: "That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles/and my daddy 

said 'Stay away from Juliet'" 

 

 

Title: "One Thing" 

Artist: One Direction 

Example of Allusion: "Shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite, you keep making me 

weak yeah frozen and can't speak." 

 

 

Title: Alice 

Artist: Avril Lavigne 

Example: I found myself In wonderland/ Get back on My feet again. Is this real? Is it 

pretend? I'll take start Until end. 

 

 

Title: Viva la Vida 

Artist: Coldplay 

Example: I hear jerusalem bells a ringing. Roman cavalry choirs are singing. Be my mirror, 

my sword and shield. My missionaries in a foreign field 

 

 

Title:Your Love 

Artist:Nicki Minaj 

Lyric:Anyway I think I met him some time before,in a different life of where I record. I 

mean he was Adam, I think I was Eve but my vision ends with an apple on the tree..... 

 

 

Song:"Say Something" 

Artist: Drake 

Example: "You shoulda been here to kick it with me We coulda split this whole thing up 

50/50, the ever so talented Mr. Ripley"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The story of Roro Jonggrang