MY HOLIDAY

Last holiday after i finish school for one semester me and my family went to jakarta to visit my aunty we stayed there for three days. me and my family go to jakarta not only for visit my aunty but also to discuss where we will go on vacation, after along consideration we finaly decided to take a vacation to lembang and ciwidey. at first i protested because in my opinion we had often been there but the decision was unanimous and they had agreed so i had to accept it.

we on vacation for 3 days and went from my aunty house at 9 a.m.
the first day we went to Kawah putih but at that time Kawah putih was raining but we still forced our way in when entering the Kawah putih i find it hard to see because the fog is everywhere but i still can enjoy the beauty of Kawah putih at that time. after being satisfied going around kawah putih we also went to reindeer breeding there are a lot of big and healthy deer we can also feed them.
i was very happy that day even though i had the impression many times but when with my family it felt different.

on the second day we went to lembang from ciwidey after arrived in lembang we go check in to the hotel and go directly to floating market. at floating market there's a lot of indonesian traditional food and i really really enjoy that.

on the last day we packed up to go home.
for me it's not a matter of place while on vacation but togrtherness and kinship that exists :).  



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The story of Roro Jonggrang