Hello guys! My name is Muhammad dipa falah rajasa, you can call me dipa. i was born in palu,sulawesi tengah, on november 29th 2003.
i'm student of SMA 3 Bandung and iam grade 10 now. I have 3 sisters and they're such a kind and good sisters. My hobbies are reading,watching movies ,and so many others.
my favourite food is rendang, my favourite drink is es degan,my favourite colors are blue and green and my favourite subject is english. i have 2 parents and they're love me very much. my dad and my mom is one of the people who can inspire me,because they're very dilligent,kind,and a hard worker person. i want to be like my dad when i grow adult because he is a good and hardworker man.
i have a big dream that when i graduated from senior highschool i want to go to university of indonesia majored in medicine an become a succesful doctor and set up my own hospital in various cities in indonesia.

During elementary school i changed school 3 times because my dad work is always move,and its very difficult for me to adapt at new school but i still live it happily.

Thats all from me thank you :).


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The story of Roro Jonggrang